We meet every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. in the gallery at the Center for the Arts, 110 W College St at the corner of West Collge Street and North Church Street in downtown Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
The Center for the Arts is housed in an Italianate structure built in 1909 by the U.S. Department of Treasury on the site of an old livery station. The building originally served as the Post Office and in 1962 became the Linebaugh Library. After the library relocated, the building was renovated and became the Center for the Arts. The renovation of the building was awarded the Governor’s Award for Economic and Community Development. (Center for the Arts website.)
The entrance to the Center for the Arts is on College Street. On the Church Street side, there is a ramp toward the rear of the building for wheelchair users or others with motion impairment issues. The door there is normally locked so please let us know if you need access.
There is parking at the front of the building on College Street and on the side of building on Church Street. Parking for people with disabilities is at the front of the building.